Nail Prep & How to Apply
1. Begin with bare nails
2. Push cuticles back
3. Lightly buff natural nails
4. Wipe natural nails clean with alcohol
5. If using tabs, peel tab off of sheet. Find a good sized tab for each nail. Press nail tabs onto the press ons. If using glue, apply glue to entire nail.(One at a time)
6. Then quickly push the press on downwards toward your cuticle, (for more natural look) then press down the rest of the nail until there is no space between your natural nail and the press on.
7. Rub cuticle oil around your cuticles (optional)